Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at (801) 762-8547
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The purchase/payment of any travel services offered by Go and Do Events, LLC., authorized to do business as Go and Do Travel (herein after “Go and Do Travel”), constitutes a contractual arrangement between the Passenger (“you”) and Go and Do Travel, and represents your acceptance of the Go and Do Travel Terms & Conditions. You must be at least 18 years of age to make a booking. As the lead passenger, you accept, and confirm you have authority and consent to accept, these Go and Do Travel Terms & Conditions for yourself and all members of your traveling party.
2. Terms & Conditions are accurate at time of booking and are subject to change.
3. Payment of the deposit indicates you have read and accepted these Terms & Conditions. Your booking is not confirmed until the deposit is processed by Go and Do Travel.
4. After the initial deposit, an additional payment may be required 30 - 45 days from the date of booking. In addition, some cruise and air packages will require a payment schedule as indicated during the booking process and outlined in your confirmation email. Failure to make scheduled payments can result in additional fees and/or cancelation.
5. Final payment for your vacation is due 120 days prior to departure date unless stated otherwise in your booking confirmation email. Within the final payment date, payment in full is required at time of booking to reserve space. Reservations (land, cruise, and air) are canceled if final payment is not received by the due date.
6. You are responsible for verifying that everything on your reservation documents is accurate and complete, including dates of travel, and options selected. Go and Do Travel cannot accept responsibility if we are not notified of inaccuracies within 5 days of sending out the invoice. Passport Information Verification must be completed via DocuSign. After Passport Information Verification completion, name changes are subject to fees and penalties. Passport information Verification must be completed within 7 days of booking or your reservation may be subject to additional fees and/or cancelation. In the case of billing errors, Go and Do Travel reserves the right to re-invoice you with correct pricing.
7. Go and Do Travel accepts checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard, Discover/Novus, and American Express. You authorize Go and Do Travel to charge the credit card you provide for payment plans and charges associated with your reservation.
8. Due to our booking process you must cancel your reservation within 24 hours of paying your deposit to receive a full refund. You must notify us verbally over the phone, and in writing by emailing email@example.com. Cancellation requests made outside of the 24 hours are subject to the following schedule:
9. Change or travel deviation requests must be requested and confirmed within 30 days of your reservation purchase. In the event that a change request is not confirmed during this period, Go and Do Travel will make travel arrangements to match the original trip package. If the reservation purchase is within 60 days of travel, all requests must be confirmed within 24 hours of the time of purchase. Otherwise, Go and Do Travel will make travel arrangements according to the trip package.
10. Cancellation fees may also apply to any additional services, including extra night accommodations, independently supplied services, and optional excursions reserved prior to, during, and after the tour. If flight changes, including but not limited to flight cancellations or name changes, are requested after cruise and air deposits are received, revision fees, change fees, or airline cancellation fees will apply. In many instances, airline revision or change fees can be up to or exceed $300, but in some instances may be up to 100% of the ticket price. Cancellation penalties will be quoted at time of cancellation.
11. Optional travel insurance is available to provide coverage for your travel arrangements. A travel insurance plan can help cover your vacation investment, offset expenses from travel mishaps and provide you with emergency travel assistance.
12. Air carriers used by Go and Do Travel for travel are independent operators and are not owned, managed, or operated by Go and Do Travel. Your airline ticket is a contract between you and the air carrier only, even if you purchase through Go and Do Travel. By purchasing your air services through Go and Do Travel, you waive all liability for Go and Do Travel for such air services.
13. Our package prices include Economy Light fares, and whenever an upgrade is available at no additional cost we will try to select that option for our passengers. Seat Selection, Meals, and Luggage expenses are excluded items from our packages and will be the passenger's responsibility. Quotes for flight upgrades are valid for 24 hours and are subject to change, air carrier availability, and completion of the Passport Information Verification form. All flight upgrades will require an additional deposit.
14. Go and Do Travel is not responsible if an airline cancels, reschedules, or delays a flight for any reason. In addition, Go and Do Travel is not responsible for missed connections due to an airline canceling, rescheduling, or delaying a flight. If you purchased airfare through Go and Do Travel, we will try to assist in making new arrangements. Additional costs often apply and, in some cases, may require the purchase of a new ticket your expense.
15. It is your responsibility to check the status of your flight prior to departure. Go and Do Travel is not responsible if an airline cancels, reschedules, or delays a flight for any reason.
16. If you miss your departure flight or connection, it is your responsibility to work with the airline on which you are ticketed to reach your destination. No refunds will be provided by Go and Do Travel for portions of trips missed due to canceled, rescheduled, or delayed flights after airport check-in, nor is Go and Do Travel responsible for any additional expenses you may incur prior to joining your trip if you miss your departure flight or flight connection.
17. For airfare purchased through Go and Do Travel, if any flight schedule requires an overnight stay in a gateway city, Go and Do Travel can assist you with hotel reservations; however, the cost of the overnight stay (including but not limited to hotel and meals) is your expense. Air routings are subject to availability. Routings are not guaranteed and are subject to change at any time.
18. If you make your own flight arrangements, Go and Do Travel or its affiliates, or its airline booking agent will not be responsible for any loss resulting from cancellation or changes in international gateways, itineraries, or travel dates. We recommend that you do not purchase airline tickets with high penalty charges for changes. Trip packages may require an overnight stay at your expense if your international flight is scheduled early in the morning. We recommend giving yourself a minimum of 3 to 4 hour layover before an international flight.
19. No responsibility is accepted by Go and Do Travel for loss of or damage to baggage or any of the passenger’s belongings throughout the duration of the vacation. Passengers are strongly encouraged to not bring valuables such as jewelry and large amounts of cash. Any such valuables should not be left in baggage out of the control of the passenger.
20. Go and Do Travel reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any vacation departure for any reason. If a vacation is canceled by Go and Do Travel prior to departure, Go and Do Travel only responsibility will be to refund any unused funds from the reservation payments and any amounts refunded back from other travel vendors used in connection with the vacation package less the initial deposit. Go and Do Travel will try to rebook the same vacation with a different departure date, or a similar vacation, but there is no guarantee of availability of offering. For air inclusive vacations, Go and Do Travel will try to confirm flight schedules for the selected new dates, subject to availability. Go and Do Travel cannot assume responsibility for any additional costs or any fees relating to the issuance and/or cancellation of airfare tickets or other travel arrangements not made through Go and Do Travel. Any additional cost related to the rescheduling of a vacation will be at your expense, including but not limited to hotels, airfare, transportation services, etc.
21. Air carriers, accommodations, and other suppliers (including but not limited to trains, cruises, ferries, motorcoaches, hotels, and restaurants) providing services are independent contractors and are not agents, employees, servants, or joint venturers of the Go and Do Travel or its affiliates. All certificates and other travel documents for services issued by the Go and Do Travel are subject to the Terms & Conditions specified by the supplier, which are available upon request, and to the laws of the countries in which the services are supplied.
22. Some government agencies in foreign countries require Go and Do Travel to collect and pass on in advance of travel certain personal and other details related to you, including but not limited to government-issued identification and passport details. If you fail to supply the details, as requested, fully and accurately, your trip may be interrupted or canceled. There are no refunds for failure to provide documentation or failure to provide documentation by the time required.
23. We will use your personal data secured during your booking or during online check-in to process your booking with our suppliers. These details include your full name, address, date of birth, passport number and expiration date, occupation, credit/debit card information, and any disability, medical conditions, or dietary restrictions disclosed to Go and Do Travel for you and all in your traveling party.
24. It may be necessary to transfer these details to other countries or authorities whose data protection and privacy laws may be different than those of the United States. This may include requirements to pass details to our suppliers as well as certain governments or government appointed bodies or agencies in the interest of security or because we are obliged to by law. By making a booking with Abundance Travel, you agree to Abundance Travel storing, using, and passing on this data to other third parties for reasons as stated above, and hold Go and Do Travel not liable for the usage and protection of that data.
25. In the event of water level problems on stretches of any port, technical problems of any nature, severe weather, flooding, fire, drought, earthquake, explosion, peril of navigation, industrial action, civil unrest, war, government order or act, operational requirements, or any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Go and Do Travel and its partners, affiliates or suppliers, it may be necessary to operate part or all of the itinerary by substitute port, vessel or motorcoach and hotel accommodation These circumstances and others are frequently undertaken with little or no advance notice to cruise operators, and can cause Go and Do Travel and its partners, affiliates or suppliers to make changes to the published itinerary or to operate part of the itinerary by substitute ship, motorcoach and hotel accommodation with little to no advance notice. These events are beyond our control, and Go and Do Travel will not be responsible for any loss, expense, or inconvenience caused by reasons of such changes.
26. Go and Do Travel reserves the right to withdraw a tour or any part of it to make such alterations in the itinerary or with the tour inclusions as it deems necessary. Itineraries and arranged sightseeing are subject to change at any time due to unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond Go and Do Travel control. Every effort will be made to operate the tours as planned, but alterations may occur after the final itinerary has been issued. It is your responsibility to keep pace with the group. While reasonable accommodations will be made, if you require a taxi or special transportation because you fall behind, you will be responsible for expenses related to rejoining the group.
27. Go and Do Travel assumes no liability for any loss, damage, or entry of any nature in whole or in part resulting from an Act of God or any other force majeure condition, including without limitation: fire, volcanic eruption, environmental pollution or contamination, inclement weather, earthquake, low or high water levels, flood, water or power shortages or failures, tropical storms or hurricanes, riots or civil commissions or disturbances, and any other acts of a similar nature, sabotage, arrests, strikes or labor disruptions, restraint of rulers or peoples, expropriations, acts of terrorism, war, insurrection, quarantine restrictions, government health advisories or warnings or alerts of any kind of nature, government seizures, refusal or cancellation or suspension or delay of any government authority or any license, permit or authorization, damages to its facilities or the travel supplier and its facilities, or any other unforeseen circumstances or any other factors unforeseen by Go and Do Travel that impacts negatively on, or hampers, its ability to fulfill any of its contractual conditions. In the event that any of these conditions apply, Go and Do Travel shall be excused, discharged, and released from performance to the extent such performance is so limited or prevented, without liability of any kind.
28. Under the Secure Flight Program enacted by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requires airlines to collect information from you for the purposes of Watch List matching. TSA may share information you provide with law enforcement or intelligence agencies or others under its published system of records notice. At the time of booking a vacation with flight reservations, Go and Do Travel will collect the required information and add to your air booking to pass to the airline(s) for the Secure Flight Program. The information includes full name, date of birth, gender, and redress number (if available). Failure to provide the required TSA information at time of booking will result in the loss of confirmed flights and airfare price, as information is required for ticketing. Rebooking lost airfare is subject to schedule availability at time of rebooking and may result in alternate flight schedules and/or increases in airfare price. Any increase in airfare price is payable by you.
29. It is your responsibility to verify all visa and passport requirements necessary for your vacation. You are responsible for obtaining independently and paying for all visas and entry documents, for meeting all health and other requirements, and for any documents required by the laws, regulations, orders, and/or requirements of the countries you will visit. Go and Do Travel cannot accept liability for any passenger refused entry on any transport or into any country due to failure of the passenger to carry correct documentation or adhere to specific entry and exit requirements. All visa information listed on the website, in documents, or in the brochure is for U.S. citizens only. Non-U.S. citizens must consult with appropriate consulates to determine if any visas or other documents are needed.
30. You must have a passport to travel internationally. Most countries require that the passport be valid for at least six (6) months beyond the conclusion of your trip. It is recommended you have a minimum of three blank pages in your passport when traveling. Multiple-entry visas are required for some vacations. The process of obtaining a visa and/or passport can take up to three months or more. Non U.S. Citizens: All information provided below pertains to U.S. passport holders only. Non-U.S. Citizens should check with the appropriate foreign consular representative.
31. Sea Cruise Passengers: Passengers on sea cruises should check carefully the requirements for each country to be visited on their sailing itinerary. Passengers without the correct documentation may be denied boarding at time of embarkation. Passengers may contact their sea cruise line directly for information but remain responsible to obtain any necessary visas.
32. Passengers registering for a vacation package accept the responsibility for being in good health and able to walk and travel on the cruise and/or land tours. Because many of the sits visited on shore excursions and land tours are not accessible to the physically challenged, those needing oxygen, wheelchairs, or other ambulatory assistance will find the cruise extremely limiting to their experiences.
33. Passengers traveling with others on different reservations must request a desire to have adjacent travel itineraries at the time of booking, even when booking the same travel package. This relates adjacency with flights, cruise cabins, accommodations, buses, etc. Go and Do Travel will work to accommodate these requests but provides no guarantee on adjacency requests of separate reservations.
34. Travelers Who Need Special Assistance On Tours and/or Cruises:
You must report any disability requiring special attention while on tour or on cruise to Go and Do Travel or its affiliates, at the time the reservation is made. Go and Do Travel or its affiliates, will make reasonable attempts to accommodate the special needs of disabled travelers, but is not responsible in the event it is unable to do so nor responsible for any denial of services by air carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other independent suppliers. Go and Do Travel or its affiliates, cannot provide individual assistance to a vacation participant for walking, dining, getting on and off motorcoaches, cruise ships and other vehicles, or other personal needs. Go and Do Travel or its affiliates, strongly recommends a qualified and physically able companion must accompany travelers who need such assistance. All travelers with Go and Do Travel or its affiliates, are subject to the participation clause above.
Not all sightseeing stops/sites accommodate wheelchairs and some locations and sightseeing activities require extensive standing, sitting or walking, sometimes on unpaved or cobblestone streets. Go and Do Travel or its affiliates, is not responsible for any missed activities due to a participant's inability to participate with the group. The Americans with Disabilities Act is only applicable within the United States and facilities for disabled individuals are limited outside its borders. Most transportation services, including the touring motorcoaches and cruise ships, are not equipped with wheelchair ramps. Motorized scooters are not typically suitable on international tours. With prior permission and waivers, we will attempt to accommodate motorized scooters on domestic vacations, depending on the suitability of the itinerary.
Although some of the ships have elevators, many of the small ships (e.g., river cruise vessels) do not. Passengers requiring ship elevators should inquire before making reservations. Additionally, most stateroom doors and restrooms are not wide enough to allow access by standard wheelchairs, and bathrooms and other doorways may be fitted with coamings. For safety reasons, passengers in wheelchairs cannot be carried on ramps in ports where the ship is at anchor.
35. If by chance, you test positive for COVID-19, you will be required to follow local quarantine and travel guidelines, including when you are permitted to travel again. Airlines, cruise lines, guides, and buses are not permitted to wait for guests for any reason, including medical issues. Whether you opt to rejoin the group or decide to return home, travel arrangements will be at your own expense
36. Go and Do Travel is not liable for any negligent or willful act or failure to act of any travel service provider or of any affiliate, supplier, partner or other third party. In addition and without limitation, Go and Do Travel is not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay, or damage to person or property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from, but not limited to, acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war or civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of accommodations, mechanical or other failure of airplanes or other means of transportation, or for any failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Also be advised that certain foreign facilities such as air-conditioning systems in public places, hotels and motor coaches may not be up to U.S. standards. If due to weather, flight schedules or other uncontrollable factors you are required to spend additional night(s), you will be responsible for your own hotel, transfers and meal costs. Baggage is entirely at owner's risk. You may see the name Go and Do Travel affixed to motor vehicles, on signs around the hotel or elsewhere. This use of our name is purely for reasons of identification and does not denote ownership, supervision, or control by Go and Do Travel in any way. The prices of these tours are based on rates in effect (including foreign exchange rates) at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice. Under circumstances where liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the purchased travel arrangements. You specifically agree that Go and Do Travel is not liable for any consequential loss or damage.
37. Should the planned and/or advertised host/educator/headliner/celebrity not be able to travel on the tour/cruise for any reason including but not limited to sickness, injury, hospitalization, death, etc., Go and Do Travel or its affiliates, reserves the right to select and replace the host/educator/headliner/celebrity and to continue the trip itinerary as planned and is not liable to its clients/passengers for compensation or refund of the trip for this change under any circumstance.
38. The following cruise lines require that all passengers in a cabin are 21 or older or that at least one person in the cabin is 25 or older:
Carnival, Costa and Windstar Cruises.
For Carnival and Windstar, an exception may be made for underage married couples, as long as they are both 18. For Costa, an exception may be made for underage married couples, as long as they are both 21. These couples may be asked to show proof of their marriage. This exception is based on individual cruise line policy and should be confirmed by your agent. Carnival also makes exceptions for qualified U.S. Military personnel who are at least 18 years of age. Proof of military eligibility will be needed when booking, as well as the appropriate verification documents at embarkation. Carnival and Costa guests between the ages of 18 and 21 on a booking may have their own cabin, only if the booking is cross-referenced with the adult relative or guardian's stateroom. Your age on the date of sailing is generally considered your age for the length of the cruise.
39. Pregnant women are allowed to sail only if pregnant for 24 completed weeks or less on the date of cruise disembarkation. All women must provide a physician's letter stating the estimated date of delivery and that the mother and baby are in good health and fit to travel and the pregnancy is not at risk. Infants: Minimum age is 12 months for trans-ocean crossings, World cruises and cruises 15 days or longer; minimum age is 6 months for all other sailings. Costa does not allow infants (children under the age of 2) to be booked in inside categories. Infants must be booked in an Oceanview or higher with a true cabin assignment, not a guarantee. Only these higher categories can accommodate a baby cot. They have a limited number of baby cots onboard, and clients cannot bring on their own play pens or cribs.
40. Go and Do Travel is only responsible for payments received by Go and Do Travel and will not provide refunds to customers for any amounts paid to other entities.
Days Prior to Departure
270 days or more
269 to 210 days
209 to 180 days
179 to 130 days
129 to 90 days
89 days or less
Cancellation Charge (Per Guest)*
Deposit + 19% of total amount paid
Deposit + 29% of total amount paid
Deposit + 54% of total amount paid
Deposit + 79% of total amount paid
Deposit + 100% of total amount paid
Any money paid to previously assigned agencies like “VacationBuilder/CruiseBuilder” will not be eligible within this refund policy.
*Airfare purchased through Go and Do Travel is non-refundable. Amounts paid for airfare are excluded from the schedule above.